Arctic herbs from Finnish Lapland
Are you looking for unique flavours and ingredients which will make your product stand out of the mass? We deliver arctic herbs of highest quality to meet the needs of your customer. Whether you are in food and beverage business or supplement or cosmetics producer, do not hesitate to contact us!
We order from us?
- All herbs are from Finnish Lapland and thus pure, powerful and aromatic
- Thanks to our unique small farmer and wild herb collector network we can guarantee large volumes.
- Fact sheets of each herb readily available.
- We offer both traditional fold knowledge and scientific data on herbs.
- We are happy to help with product development.
- Spruce sprout, wild, certified organic (frozen or freeze dried)
- Rhodiola rosea, organic cultivation, non-certified (frozen or dried)
- Angelica archangelica, organic cultivation, non-certified (frozen or dried)
- Nettle, wild or organic cultivation, non-cerfied, (frozen, freeze-dried or dried)
- Nettle seeds, wild or organic cultivation, non-certified (dried)
- Angelica seeds, organic cultivation, non-certified (dried)
- Wild blueberry (bilberry) wild, certified organic (dried powder)
- Wild lingonberry wild, non-certified (dried powder)
- Northern sweetgrass, wild, non-certified (dried)
- Meadowsweet, wild, non-certified (dried)
- Fireweed, wild, non-certified (dried)
- Raspberry leaf, wild, non-certified (dried)
- Juniper berries and needles, wild, non-certified (dried)
- Bilberry leaf, wild, non-certified (dried)
- Lingonberry leaf, wild, non-certified (dried)
- Birch leaf, wild, non-certified (dried)
Vegetable glycerine extracts available. Didn’t find the herb you are looking for? Please ask anyway, we make our best to arrange it!
Orders and delivery
- Our herbs are on high demand. That’s why it is best to contact us at a very early stage or product development. In Lapland summer and thus season for growing and collecting herbs is short. We do stock up with herbs but if we run out of them, you will have to wait until next harvest season.
- Some herbs are always “on the menu”, others are available only on request.
Make a preorder to make sure that you get enough of the herbs you need. Most importantly: preorder saves you money!
- Minimun delivery: Frozen 10 kg, dried 1 kg, freeze-dried 150g, vegetable glycerine exctracts 0,5 l. We do not deliver smaller quantities.
“It’s great to cooperate with Arctic Warriors. We share the passion for pure ingredients and unique tastes you can create with them.”
Supply Chain Director
Helsinki Heaven / Goodio
“The quality of wild herbs, sprouts, roots and seeds that these real life Arctic Warriors always provide simply keeps amazing me every time! Whether it is the dried wild nettles that smell and taste like clean and crisp Lapland summer, or fresh, frozen northern angelica root that blows your mind with its aromatics, it is simply a pleasure to work with such high quality ingredients and with such nice people as Ilkka & the Girls 🙂 “
Head Brewer | Arctic Kombucha